Benefits of Going Solar for Homeowners
Watch the Presentation Video
Here are the main points making up the Value Proposition for Homeowners and why they should consider going solar:
- Homeowners – can lower their monthly payment for electricity right away.
- This new payment – is locked in at a fixed rate for the next 25 years instead of being subject to utility rate hikes of 3 to 5% or more per year.
- Homeowners – realize a home value increase of about 10% right away.
- Federal Government – provides a tax credit of up to 30% of the cost of the solar system.
- Homeowners – get all of this with nothing out of pocket. They go from paying a higher monthly electric bill to their utility company one month, to a lower monthly payment for their new solar system the next.
- The typical long-term financial benefit to a homeowner that goes solar is in excess of $100,000 over 25 years!
- CA Solar Net Billing 4-13-23 Deadline is up – what this means now is you give less back to your utility company and keep more for yourself by adding battery backups at your home and from your EV.
- Electric Bill – We need a copy so we can calculate what you will save. Email or Text it to the Solar Consultant asking for it.
- Schedule a Zoom Meeting – we will schedule this once we get a copy of your electric bill so we can go over the details of cost, savings and equipment.
- Solar Installation – with Dan Ringwald, through the Personal Power Project, will qualify you for Real Estate consulting and training for a one-year period for FREE. See my Real Estate experience at my business sites – Training – NH Big Inc and here – Training – Santa Barbara REIA
Dan Ringwald – 805-242-3004 Call or Text me now so we can move to your next step.