Welcome to the Dr A-Teams
Apricot Solar Teams – of Dan Ringwald – 805-242-3004
Welcome to Apricot Solar! – Click on the video above to learn more about it and how to get started!
Here is where we build our Dan Ringwald A-Teams together!
Apricot Solar – By now you are starting to get an idea about this great opportunity. This is our page to help us grow our Apricot Solar Business and Teams. I will continue to update this page to inform, educate, and inspire you and our Teams!
Apricot Back Office Updates – You have joined, or you are very close to joining and you want to know how all of this is managed so you can focus on building your business. Click on the link above and see. That page will be updated as time moves on and it just keeps getting better and better!
Our Mission – Recruit, Present, Sale – In that order as much as possible and repeat. Build our Teams, make it our Family, make our work fun for everyone. It’ our time, it’s our life, it’s our choice and we choose to enjoy it!
Remember – Complicate will Constipate, Simplify will Multiply.
Our Goal – Keep it simple! Follow the training scripts and repeat.
All the way to the bank while building your business and your network!
- Apricon June 2023 Recap on Vimeo – One Team, One Dream!
Apricot Solar Tools and Support:
- Essential Apps – Whatsapp – Slack
- Onboarding – Apricot Solar | Interview Request – Getting Started Guide
- Weekly Zoom – www.Aprizoom.com
- Social – @apricotenergy – @apricotsolarenergy
- Live Events – apricotsolarevents.com – Las Vegas – September 28-30, 2023
- Apricot Apparel – Hats, Clothes, Cards, and more!
Apricot – Ed Ayala – Team Leader
Dale Guiducci – Apricot Solar Trainerdale.firstname.lastname@example.org
Home Based Solar Sales – All Dale’s training information is here, videos, scripts, support, and more with a few links we are focusing on below:
- Solar Sales Training
- Apricot Compensation Plan – How we get paid
- Solar Saturday Q&A Morning at 11 ET – Zoom Meetings
- Solar Sales Links & Tools
- The Solar Disruption Theory
- SOLAR PRO OPPORTUNITY CASH IN ON YOUR EXPERIENCE
- SOLAR SALES COMMISSION REDLINE VS REVENUE SHARE
- Comparing Apricot with Powur
- Certified & Trained Solar Advisors – Home Based Solar Sales – After completing 1 Solar Sales you are on to this next level as a Trainer!
Apricot Solar – Virtual Solar Marketing only no solar installations. AS does residential solar only and no commercial solar. AS provides solar leads to Freedom Forever and Sunrun who do the solar installations.
- (20+) Facebook –
FreedomForever.com – Solar Installations of residential solar and no commercial sola installations. FF does Solar Purchase only no Leasing. FF does rooftop solar installations and ground mount solar installations. FF will help line up roofing or owners can get their own roofers. FF will include roofing on financing during 2023 and include 30% federal incentives on solar and roofing if both combined at the same time on one loan.
Freedom Forever links below:
Sunrun.com – Solar Installations – Solar Lease only and no purchase through Apricot. As seen at SR per direct website links they provide other options as well – batteries, some solar ground mounts but always more expensive and only certain areas. Usually for people with acreage wanting ground mounted solar to avoid replacing old roofs. They also contract in Roofers, and you have the option to get your own roofers. They do not do commercial solar.
Sunrun links below:
Questions & Answers:
Q – Solar Leads – Where is the best place to find easy ones?
A – Here are some of our best below
- Solar State-By-State – maps of solar installations and more. Look for leads in areas of less competition!?!
- Green Button – capability that allows utility customers to securely access or share their energy usage data.
- Airbnb – alternatives below are easier to connect with them directly, ask them if they have EV chargers and solar and if not why and would they consider installing them.
- Zillow – for Rent by Owners
- Craigslist – for Rent by Owners – Vacation or regular rentals
- Heirloom: Focuses on luxury short-term rentals. The Bear Cave report highlighted one example of a property being listed for about $125 cheaper on Heirloom than on Airbnb.
- Vacasa: A full-service property management company that runs and manages all of their clients’ properties. They post on multiple platforms, including Booking.com, Vrbo, and Airbnb.
- Rent By Owner: A Superhost on Airbnb and a full property management company, you can find their Airbnb listings on their own website for cheaper.
- Vrbo: Airbnb’s competitor.
- Booking.com: You’ll find mostly professionally managed properties, especially internationally. However, don’t expect the same charm or personality you find on Airbnb.
- Q – Why would someone choose our solar company over all the others?
- A – One reason and one reason only – You – You are the reason. The only way anything is ever sold is because of the relationship that builds up over time that makes someone feel good about going back for more. When people ask why they should go with you, instead of another companies, I tell them this. Mainly because I am as committed to you as I am committed to myself, with the passion I have for renewable energy and helping to make this world a better place, for us now and future generations. When everyone else fails you, not available, do not have the time or answers, I will be here for you! From the point we start, all the way through each and every product you purchase through me, and years after. I will always be here as the person that keeps providing you with the solutions to make your life better. Renewable Energy, EV’s, Real Estate, and all that goes with it. The finger pointing stops here. I will be here as your solution when all others are not available and fade away!
Apricot Super Solar Saturday National Training Event 1-21-2023
- Videos – there are about 5 hours of videos here so watch a little at a time and track where you left off so you can start from the same place. You will get great inside training tips that you will not find on any training programs or scripts. One tip was running 35 Craigslist ads for job resumes and doing 10 text messages every day to recruit new people on his team. Now that is dedication and doing the work!